1. Ever had any run-ins with the “library police?”
A library in a nearby town has letters sent from the city attorney’s office when your fine reaches a certain level or age. I have received one of those (for quantity).
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I’m somewhere in between. I keep a small stash of wrap and bags and such, but frequently end up buying more when I need to wrap something because I don’t have exactly what I need or I can’t find it.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
I went through a mild hurricane when I lived on the gulf coast.
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
I Write the Songs
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
This is a tough call, but the most unique was probably the kangaroo costume I wore in high school when I played Kanga in the ‘The House at Pooh Corner’.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
The dictionary gets used more because it has the thesaurus info too.
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
It’s a tie between biscuits and blueberry pancakes.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
No, but I’ve been tempted. 🙂
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, when I got locked out of the house.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think it’s possible to be attracted to someone at first sight, but I believe love is a verb.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
I have four pairs, but one of them is too big.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on “Ace of Cakes.”)
Hmm. I’m torn between a kangaroo with cool shades and a pouch full of joeys with a bulging bookbag slung over her shoulder and a laptop under the other arm or a giant shoe-shaped house with representations of all my kids peeking out the windows and the old woman who lived in the shoe in sunglasses sitting outside under a tree reading a book.
Come join the random fun at 2nd Cup of Coffee.